ROLE DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Restaurant General Manager works under the direction of the Market Leader. The RGM is responsible for; the hands-on day to day activities and operations of the restaurant, ensuring the successful Implementation of Churchs' initiatives and programs, achieve or exceed all established financial sales and profitability plan, all banking responsibilities and all administrative responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE OF SKILLS AND ABILITES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Knowledge of profit and loss statements.
2. Some knowledge of current training systems and POE systems
3. Knowledge of preparing employee evaluations and employee disciplines.
4. Knowledge of implementing policies and procedures.
5. Knowledge of financial management.
6. Some knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, and selecting hourly employees.
7. Skilled in developing employees by coaching, counseling, and building strong work habits.
8. Skilled in dealing with people and improving customer satisfaction.
9. Ability to plan and organize the activities of others.
10. Ability to supervise others.
11. Ability to communicate with others by using all available resources (e.g. telephones, written correspondence, face-to-face).
12. Ability to manage conflict resolution in an unbiased fashion.
13. Ability to create and provide a positive workplace.
14. Ability to move and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.